13.9.09

T&V: Omealette Branding

The idea was to create a brand for an omelet food cart that serves, basically omelet--- but with a twist, because it comes with bread and well, other toppings just like a regular, burger.

So, I came up with the word--- Omealette- if you break the words- O- meal- ette. We have a meal and it sounds omelet, people can easily associate the brand Omealette, to a meal that is omelet.
This one won the client picked this--- I also like this--- because it's red--- as well all know red catches attention and it has a certain charm. This one is not merely finished, I am thinking of still adding something, the business development process of the client is not yet finished, so I am waiting for additional feature that they will add to their product, so I can add an element to make it more catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment